Trusted Source for Remote Talent
A Recruitment Specialist helps fill vacancies within a company. Will use a variety of tools and resources to find suitable candidates, track their progress with the applicant tracking system, and assist with onboarding management after hiring. Has a bachelor’s degree in an HR field, several years of recruiting or human resources experience, and familiarity with labor and employment laws.
- Gather job applications and schedule interviews
- Conduct phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on employees for future vacancies.
- Mediate between candidates and managers.
- Produce reports on hiring plans and strategies.
- Measure the results of candidate interviews and job placements using hiring metrics software.
- Schedule training and assist with the onboarding process
- Guide candidates through the application process and track their progress in our database
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, psychology, or other related field.
- HR or recruitment experience
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
- Clear verbal skills to communicate well with candidates and managers.
- Proficient writing skills to produce reports on hiring analyses.
- Leadership abilities to delegate tasks and train new employees.
- Strong negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment.